The holiday season is skipping along and The Lumber Shack has all the gifts and goodies for your friends and family. Still in need of an idea? Here’s a snapshot of our 2021 Holiday Gift Guide.
- Charcuterie Boards
- There’s no way to really go wrong with a Charcuterie board gift in 2021. The charcuterie board trend is the here and now! They’re not just for cold cuts and pickled delicacies anymore, either. The charcuterie board experience is charting new territory this year serving everything from sweet and salty snack mixes to becoming a taco bar for two.
- Soaker Tub Trays
- Think charcuterie board, but instead of finger foods, soaker tub trays are a mini bar of self-care necessities for well-deserved “me” time. Generally, soaker tub trays must be at least 27” long, a bit on the long side compared to a charcuterie board, for tubs that sit flush to a wall. Claw foot or freestanding soaker tubs may be able to accommodate live edge trays 41” or more.
- Holiday Tablescaping
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and, of course, for many families a good reason to dress up the dining table for friends and family we may only see once a year. Wood tree slices and live edge pieces are a great way to add a designer touch to your family dinner. Try a long, slender live edge piece running down the center of the table with evergreen branches and pinecones, or add an unexpected touch to each table setting by using a tree slice as a charger.
- Live Edge Mantels
- As the traditional Christmas carols tells us, the mantel and fireplace are often the centerpiece of the Christmas celebration. Nothing feels more traditional than a live edge wood mantel piece.
- Live Edge Bar Tops
- Give them something to talk about! Live edge bar tops are gorgeous additions to any home bar or serving area. It can be a great conversation starter as guests admire and gush over your home’s style.
- The Family Dining Table
- The ability to custom build your own dining room table with either our customizable table tops or live edge pieces makes sure everyone has a seat at the table! We can build to fit your desired dimensions in Black Walnut, Soft Maple, or White Oak with your choice of edge cut and sand finish. There’s no extra long lead times when you work with The Lumber Shack. We build our solid wood tables at our facility in North Central Iowa and are able to ship out custom table tops in 2-3 weeks. All of our wood is locally and sustainably sourced from the Midwest region and made in the USA, right here in Iowa.
- Accent Tables
- Accent tables are always a useful furniture addition whether it’s a foyer table, bedside table, or plant stand. All of our live edge slabs include one complimentary length cut. You receive the slab and the scrap, often giving customers the ability to create a coordinating accent piece.
Thanksgiving weekend is the best time to buy! We’ve loaded the website with new inventory offering a large selection of our locally sourced Black Walnut, Spalted Maple, and Oak woods along with other reclaimed and salvaged wood varieties. Our team is here to help you through every step of choosing your perfect piece, so don’t hesitate to reach out! We are available Monday through Friday 7AM to 9PM CST, Saturday from 5PM to 11PM CST, and Sunday from 4PM to 8PM CST. We can’t wait to work with you!